Friday, January 21, 2011

Schedule

Dr. D worked all week Mon-Sun from 8am until 8pm last week and then he worked Monday too. He had Tuesday off but then worked Wednesday, Thursday he is working today Friday and will work Saturday and Sunday too.
But wait.... It gets better! Starting Monday and going all through Sunday he will work 8pm-8am my least favorite schedule! I'm not finished yet he will then also work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Not fun, at all! Its not all bad he will get to have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off which is the weekend of M's b-day party.
I just realized how bad the schedule was today, I usually know the schedule ahead of time but don't pay much attention to it until I realize that well I haven't really seen or talked to my husband in a couple of days...

On a positive note I am keeping busy volunteering at my girls school and I love it!
Also, last weekend my sister got married and I was the maid of honor that was a lot of fun M was the flower girl and L was a junior brides maid. I'll leave you with a pic of that.



Note: Hubby wasn't at ceremony but he was able to get out of work a little early and made it to the reception.

1 comment:

  1. I hate the 8p to 8a shift with a passion. It's the worst one and truly messes with my sleep even though I try to not let it and stick to a schedule of my own. Dr. J is about to start the MICU in a couple of weeks. I don't want to know the schedule.

    ReplyDelete