Monday, January 10, 2011

Flash

This weekend went by in a flash! I can't believe how fast Monday came.
I have so much to do this month and I havent really sat down and planned how to make everything work. Here is my January list.

Help my mom plan my sisters wedding, the date was set last Friday and the wedding is this coming Sunday. (really short notice, ya think)

Make birthday invitations for M's birthday party and also select what party package I want to go with. Party 3 weeeks and a few days away.

I also volunteered to help out in a school event at M and L's school.

Its 3 main things but they each have a lot of little things to do and stuff I need to buy. Dr. D wont be much help since he is basically working 12 days staight then getting 2 days off and back to work for an additional 12. I have a lot on my hands but i'll stand up to the challenge. With a little planning im sure it will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment