Friday, July 2, 2010

Easiest Parm Chicken Recipe

Two nights ago, while Dr.D was working over night, we had a sleepover. My niece came over and my sister in law and we planned to watch movies and play games. M and L helped me plan the whole thing, including the menu. They both wanted Parmesan Chicken.

We went to the grocery store and I gathered the following ingredients:

Chicken Cutlets
1 pack of Italian Shake and Bake
Marinara Sauce
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

I followed the instructions of the Shake and Bake box.
(Wet the chicken and shake it in the bag)
Put it in the oven for 25 min's at 400 degrees

Took it out, poured some marinara sauce over each chicken, sprinkled some parm cheese and a small handful oh the mozzarella cheese. Then I put it back into the oven and turned on the broiler for a few minutes just until the cheese melted.

It was total success, super yummy! My niece even said it was the best chicken she had ever tasted.

The rest of the night was great we all had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment