Thursday, June 24, 2010

Job junt

Folowing our big move we stayed with my parents until Dr.D found a job. We thought finding a job would be a piece of cake but it wasn't! It was difficult and put a lot of stress on our family. However, looking back I am glad how everything turned out. My hubby landed the job he wanted as a Hospitalist at the place he always dreamed of working.

This whole experience showed me that things happen when they are supposed to and not when you want them to, for us it took 5 month.

My advice for anyone looking for a job after residency would be to take your time. Make sure to consider all your options and don't settle for the first opportunity that comes your way. Wait for the right job, when it presents itself you will know.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being DONE with training! I hope being a hospitalist provides better hours so that you and your daughters get to spend a little more time with your husband!

    ReplyDelete