Tuesday, August 25, 2009

goofy questions

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:20am

2. How do you like your steak? medium well(closer to well done than to medium rare)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs

4. What is your favorite TV show? right now its "Drop Dead Diva"

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Tuscany, Italy

6. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee with 2 Oreo cookies.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian

8. What foods do you dislike? pig feet

9. Favorite Place to Eat? home

10. Favorite dressing? I don't use dressing I just put extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper directly on my salad and toss.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota Rav-4

12. What are your favorite clothes? simple dress

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Alaska

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I really want to be 1/2 full but if I'm honest I'm usually 1/2 empty.

15. Where would you want to retire? I think I want to stay wherever I lived and just travel a lot.

16. Favorite time of day? morning

17. Where were you born? Havana, Cuba

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? none

19. How many tattoos do you have? none

20. What is your favorite color? blue

21. Coffee Drinker? absolutely

22. Bird watcher? nope

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? depends it varies greatly

24. Do you have any pets? 2 aquatic frogs (not my idea)

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I am sharing a CSA with a great friend and today was my first day at the farm, I loved it!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? a pediatrician

27. What is your best childhood memory? bike riding with my family at the park

29. Are you married? yes

30. Always wear your seat belt? yes

31. Been in a car accident? yes

32. Any pet peeves? yes, when I'm driving and turn on the blinker to switch lanes and the car next to me speeds up.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? pineapple and ham

34. Favorite Flower? tulips

35. Favorite ice cream? chocolate chocolate almond

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? panera (not sure if its considered fast food)

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none, I passed first try =)

38. From whom did you get your last email? Shan

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? banana republic

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? nope

41. Like your job? yes, I wouldn't change it for anything.

42. Broccoli? love it.

43. What was your favorite vacation? I haven't had a real vacation but I am looking forward to one soon.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? my hubby

45. What are you listening to right now? my kids talking

No comments:

Post a Comment