Monday, June 22, 2009

Residency Graduation



Last Friday June 19 was Dr.D's graduation from Internal Med residency. I can't believe how quickly 3 years passed. Where they hard? absolutely! Was it worth it? Oh yeah! I was so proud to see Dr.D go up and get his awards (4! but who's counting)and watch how happy and fullfilled he felt. Getting to listen to what I already knew (how awesome he is!) from the people he works with was so great.
Geesh talk about bragging! I am not trying to, I swear, I am just honestly from the bottom of my heart so happy and proud of him!

Congrats babe we did it!!!!



Now on to the next journey: Fellowship!

2 comments:

  1. Four awards - how remarkable! It must feel amazing to have residency completed - Congrats to you and your husband on his graduation! Love the photo - you two are a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! What a wonderful accomplishment. You both look wonderful BTW :)

    ReplyDelete