Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hectic

The next 2 weeks of weeks are going to be hectic, or better said more hectic that usual.

Tomorrow L has to go the dentist to get 2 cavities filled on one side

This Friday my sister is coming to visit, it will be a short visit :( but sweet :)

On Sunday May 31 Dr.D starts yet another week of night float.

On Tuesday June 2 L has to go back to the dentist to get 1 cavity on the other side filled.

On Wednesday June 3 my parents come to visit us for a week :)

My parents leave on June 9, after dropping them off at the airport we need to hurry back to L's school for her end of school carnival.

On June 12 M has her 6 month post-op MRI/MRA (see moyamoya)to make sure everything is fine, I have faith in God that it will be (please keep her in your prayers).

I need a vacation!

2 comments:

  1. At least most of it is exciting stuff! I'll be praying for a good report Mia and for peace of mind for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your original post about your daughter's surgery. I hope that the next 2 weeks go by smoothly, especially the MRI/MRA. Please know that your sweet Mia is in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete