Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weather please cooperate

Its April and I had all these beautiful plans of dropping L off at school and instead of getting in the car line and having her jump off the car, I would park as far as possible and have a little morning walk with the girls. I also thought that afterwards I would stop by Starbucks and get myself a java chip frappuccino and head over to the park with M. Mother nature obviously had other plans because it has been too cold, way too cold for a frappuccino (I have had to settle for an extra hot mocha)and too cold for walks and parks (instead you will find me walking around the mall or in the bookstore). Mother nature I want nice weather! Please... Pretty Please... With A Cherry On Top...

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I'm sorry. I really dislike this part of Spring. Where it can't really decide what it wants to do.

    ReplyDelete