Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful today for my husband choosing Infectious Disease specialty instead of Neurosurgery, which was his original plan, since its what he had been doing in our country before he came to the US and had to start from scratch. I have gotten a little taste of what that would have been like this week and will continue to for the next 3 weeks because he is doing an elective in Neurosurgery. He has been in the OR and hasn't been able to answer if I call and has had to stay later at the hospital longer than expected due to a surgery. By no means do I think that our schedule is great but I think that if he would have chosen Neurosurgery it would be 5X worse. So on this "Thankful Thursday" I am thankful for my ID physician to be...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize 1) that you and your husband lived in another country (Where?) and 2) that he was in NSG before.
    Hope you are having a great week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. * that was meant to be an exclamation mark not a question mark!

    ReplyDelete