Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our day today

Today has been a gorgeous, in the high 80's. Dr.D was on call today and the girls and I took him some Starbucks coffee to get him through the day. After lunch I went outside with the girls thinking we would be outside all day but they are such girly girls, we didn't make it one hour outside because of the bugs and bee's. Its so funny because bugs kept landing on top of M's dress and she would come over to me screaming and asking me to take it off and I would scream (louder than she was)and with my phone try to swing it off, anyone watching us must have gotten a good laugh. We came back inside the house and the girls played in there room while I cleaned the house. We watched a Scooby Doo Movie together and then I prepared dinner (spaghetti with ground beef) and we ate. The girls wanted ice cream for desert, so we took an after dinner walk to Wholefoods and picked up ice cream. As I write this they are having ice cream with brownie and watching The Lion King part 2 Simba's Pride (lucky girls). As for me, I am off to join them :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice day with your girls. :) The only thing that could make it better would have been your husband having the day off. Hopefully you will have one of those kind of days soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was me above that left the other comment...I didn't put in the right comment source...I know you from Lives of Docs wives. :)

    ReplyDelete