Thursday, April 2, 2009

Awake all night

M had given up on naps a long time ago, amazingly she has been napping again for the past three days. It is awesome and I am really enjoying it, because of napping during the day she is waking up earlier than usual (6am versus 8am). I don't have a problem with it at all, I will take early wake up with nap rather than later wake up and no nap any day! Now coming to the funny part. Due to the fact that at 6am it is still dark outside M wakes up saying "I'm not tired I want to stay awake all night", of course we humor her and say "ok fine as long as your good and listen to mommy and papa you can stay up all night" and she is absolutely ecstatic. Mornings have been so much more pleasant during the last couple of days. As an added benefit, I am waking up earlier too, so I'm getting a lot more done in the morning. I really hope we keep this up!

1 comment:

  1. I was afraid when I read that title that you were going to say that with the new naps she was "up all night"! Thank goodness that is not the case!

    ReplyDelete