1. I am a perfectionist and I always put a lot of pressure on myself.
2. I love to read just about anything.
3. I love watching romantic movies, my favorite is "The Notebook"
4. When I moved in with my husband I was working and he was studying, everyone I knew had something negative to say about it. I'm glad I didnt listen because it was the best decision I ever made and all our sacrifices have been worth it.
5. I complain about not going out alone and having "me" time, but I secretly rather spend time with my husband and kids, than doing anything else.
6. I love to cook, its like therapy for me.
7. Last year really changed my outlook on life and made me realize what really matters and what really doesnt.
8. I believe in the power of prayer.
9. Last summer I went to wholefoods everyday, I would walk there buy just what I needed for the day and then walk back home, it was great...
10. I really enjoy making things from scratch.
11. I love being a stay at home mom, even though I do admit that some days are harder than others.
12. I have to have the house neat and clean with everything in its place everyday by dinner time, even if it only last for about an hour.
13. I have dessert after every meal, including breakfast.
14. I am terrified of dogs.
15. I record the shows Desperate Housewives, Dancing with the Stars and Grey's Anatomy because I love to watch them, but I hate commercials.
16. I dont like eating out.
17. I have a great babysitter but I dont use her often enough.
18. I try to enjoy the simple things in life, for example: every smile, hug and I love you from my girls.
19. I feel so proud when I peek into my girls room and hear L reading a story to M.
20. I drink way too much coffee.