Tuesday, April 7, 2009

20 random things about me

1. I am a perfectionist and I always put a lot of pressure on myself.

2. I love to read just about anything.

3. I love watching romantic movies, my favorite is "The Notebook"

4. When I moved in with my husband I was working and he was studying, everyone I knew had something negative to say about it. I'm glad I didnt listen because it was the best decision I ever made and all our sacrifices have been worth it.

5. I complain about not going out alone and having "me" time, but I secretly rather spend time with my husband and kids, than doing anything else.

6. I love to cook, its like therapy for me.

7. Last year really changed my outlook on life and made me realize what really matters and what really doesnt.

8. I believe in the power of prayer.

9. Last summer I went to wholefoods everyday, I would walk there buy just what I needed for the day and then walk back home, it was great...

10. I really enjoy making things from scratch.

11. I love being a stay at home mom, even though I do admit that some days are harder than others.

12. I have to have the house neat and clean with everything in its place everyday by dinner time, even if it only last for about an hour.

13. I have dessert after every meal, including breakfast.

14. I am terrified of dogs.

15. I record the shows Desperate Housewives, Dancing with the Stars and Grey's Anatomy because I love to watch them, but I hate commercials.

16. I dont like eating out.

17. I have a great babysitter but I dont use her often enough.

18. I try to enjoy the simple things in life, for example: every smile, hug and I love you from my girls.

19. I feel so proud when I peek into my girls room and hear L reading a story to M.

20. I drink way too much coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment