Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yummy, Oven Baby Back Ribs

Last night I made oven baby back ribs with a new barbeque sauce "FunniBonz", they were absolutely delicious. My family loves baby back ribs and they are simple to make in the oven, the only drawback is that they take a pretty long time, but its worth it.

2 slabs of baby back ribs
About 8 tbs of the barbeque sauce of your choice
salt and pepper

Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Rub salt, pepper and about 4 tbs of barbeque sauce onto the front and back of the ribs. Seal them in aluminum foil and let them bake for 2 hours.

After 2 hours remove the ribs, raise the oven temperature to 400 degrees, open the aluminum foil and add the remaining barbeque sauce.

Then put the ribs back into the oven leaving the foil open and bake for approximately 30 minutes.

Results: Melt in your mouth baby back ribs.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! We're gonna have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this recipe tonight, and it worked beautifully! One change I made is cooking the ribs in a ceramic baking dish covered in foil, and I added a little bit of cola to the bottom of the dish halfway through, though it was already plenty moist. I also let the ribs sit out for twenty minutes or so after cooking to cool down and firm up. Thanks for a great recipe...the ribs really did fall off the bone, mmm.

    ReplyDelete