Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring! Spring! Snow?

As you know I was really excited about Spring, so imagine my surprise when I woke up today on the "first day spring" and found snow on the ground.

Puzzling I know.....

I am always pleasantly surprised to see snow in November, happy as can be when it comes down in December. I even like snow in January and February, but snow after its officially spring is just wrong!

I think mother nature is playing tricks on me. She gave me a few blooms and teased me with beautiful warm weather and then when I least expected it threw down a dusting of snow.

I really hope this was just an early April Fools joke and that warm weather will soon follow, however no amount of snow can take away my spring fever.
Hooray for spring!

1 comment:

  1. Snow? Oh no! Say it isn't so?

    I hope all that white stuff is done until November...or possibly December.

    ReplyDelete