Monday, March 16, 2009

Mommy interviews L















These answers were given by 6 year old L.


1. What is something Mom always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes Mom happy?
me behaving good

3. What makes Mom sad?
when we behave bad

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
by telling me really funny jokes

5. What was your Mom like as a child?
really cute

6. How old is your Mom?
I don't know

7. How tall is your Mom?
really tall

8. What is Mom's favourite thing to do?
be with us

9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
she is sad

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
for painting picture or singing

11. What is your Mom really good at?
cooking

12. What is your Mom not very good at?
nothing your good at everything

13. What does your Mom do for her job?
works at home

14. What is your mom's favourite food?
apples

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
that you take really good care of us

16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sandy from Sponge Bob

17. What do you and your Mom do together?
group hug

18. How are you and your Mom the same?
our eyes and our hair

19. How are you and your Mom different?
your big and I am small

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
because you hug me and tell me that you love me a lot

21. Where is your Mom's favourite place to go?
New York

No comments:

Post a Comment