Monday, March 16, 2009
Mommy interviews L
These answers were given by 6 year old L.
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes Mom happy?
me behaving good
3. What makes Mom sad?
when we behave bad
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
by telling me really funny jokes
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
6. How old is your Mom?
I don't know
7. How tall is your Mom?
8. What is Mom's favourite thing to do?
be with us
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
she is sad
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
for painting picture or singing
11. What is your Mom really good at?
12. What is your Mom not very good at?
nothing your good at everything
13. What does your Mom do for her job?
works at home
14. What is your mom's favourite food?
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
that you take really good care of us
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sandy from Sponge Bob
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
our eyes and our hair
19. How are you and your Mom different?
your big and I am small
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
because you hug me and tell me that you love me a lot
21. Where is your Mom's favourite place to go?