I have fallen in love with the idea of becoming a greener family for numerous reasons ranging from health to mother earth.
Here is a list of the top 5 things I have been doing.
1. I carry a tote to the supermarket instead of using plastic bags and when I do use plastic bags then I reuse them at home as trash bags.
2. I try to buy organic as much as possible, I love shopping at Wholefoods!
3. I have replaced my cleaning products with greener alternatives like
Seventh Generation and Method. ( I love the method candles)....
4. I am getting better at remembering to recycle.
5. I am encouraging my family to think green "reduce, reuse, recycle".