Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First sign of Spring

Today was a beautiful day, the weather was really nice. I find that funny because if three years ago someone would have told me that I would call 55 degree weather nice I would have laughed in their face.

I grew up in south FL, which means that if the weather went below 70 I thought it was freezing, but after living in the north east for three years my perspective has really changed.

I really enjoy having four seasons, it makes me appreciate each one, however by the end of February I am really tired of Winter and I long for Spring. Which brings me to today, I went out for a walk with M and saw the first sign of Spring.


I was already happy today because of the weather finally being warm, but seeing that first tiny bloom really made my day. Only four days left until the official first day of Spring!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can certainly relate. What a coincidence we are both South Florida natives transplanted to wicked cold country! :)

    The weather these past 2 days have been glorious indeed.

    ReplyDelete